today was my second day of classes & let me say that i've completely forgotten how time consuming college is. you have school, friends, work, extracurriculars, & not to mention your own personal well being like gym time or reading or sleeping. so to help me out i've decided to create a list.
goals for school
1. make it to the deans list- apparently your GPA has to be a billion.00
2. participate- i can't speak in front of people, i-i-i g-gett rrreall nerrvous
3. keep papers organized- literally my goal every academic year
goals for life
1. make my workout schedule & stick to it- i really need to write this down & make it more concrete
2. make new friends while maintaining my old ones- i need people otherwise i talk to walls
3. try new activities & clubs- harder than it sounds cause sometimes you just end up on the mailing list but never actually go to meetings
4. eat well- is there such a thing as the sophomore 15?
5. keep my room clean- my roommate will kill me otherwise
hope you've had a good start to your week!
ps~ because i am a college student if i don't post for a while, don't worry i'm not dead i'm just under a huge pile of books, but i'll resurface eventually!