Tuesday, January 15, 2013

stylin' bicyclists


 Free People's January catalogue is out and it is beyond cool. It makes me want to put some flowers in my hair, hop on my bike, and buy a baguette ASAP. It also makes me wish for spring and summer so i can bare my colorless legs.  I love the idea of wearing dresses while bike riding instead of the usual workout gear. What do you wear when biking? Here are some of the stunning photographs with equally stunning outfits.









For more check out Free People

2 comments:

  1. ive seen this look book allll over the place and never tire of looking at the pictures. oh to look that amazing for a day! i feel like their style is the perfect mix between girly, sweet, and boho

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

x's & o's