Wednesday, November 7, 2012

bookworm

via

 i'm not the first person to say this nor will i be the last but reading is a ton of fun. it's probably because books let me go to a different place and time all from my bed. however i often find myself not having time or not making time to read just for fun, cause accounting isn't usually light reading. but books have been on my mind lately so here are a few of the books on my to read list. are there any books you recommend? have you read any of these? 

the paris wife by Paula McLain


paper towns by John Green

memoires of a geisha by Arthur Golden

where'd you go, bernadette? by Maria semple 


1;2;3;4

3 comments:

  1. I read Memoirs of a Geisha couple years ago, it was really good and interesting in the same time! I definitely recommend :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been needing some good novels to enjoy over Christmas break, I will definitely check out your suggestions! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started where'd you go b but i couldnt get into it for some reason

    ReplyDelete

x's & o's